easy child is 18 today!!!

flutterby

Fly away!
Wow. I'm the parent of an adult child. Whuda thunk it?

We're having a cookout; thankfully the sun is coming out. It was looking like it was going to rain. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and mine was the 3rd, so it's one big celebration for all of us.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather..............how did I miss your birthday??? OMG I feel like a HEEL. Happy Birthday!!!! (sorry it's a bit late)

Happy birthday to easy child too. Now is when you tell him you can officially kick him out on his arse for being a PITA. lol ;)

Sun came out here, hopefully it will there too.

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well - Happy Birthday to easy child......

I think you should go BUY YOURSELF something to commemorate this auspicious occasion. YOU single-handedly raised your son, all by your onsies. Get yourself something like a ring or a necklace or something that everytime you look at it - it says "I DID IT" I raised him - to 18 and didn't kill him.

My Mom sent me a ring and I love it. Not kidding - ;)

flutterby

Fly away!
Haha Star. No, I didn't kill him. I just went quietly insane.......

Lisa, no worries. I had a really nice birthday. You have enough on your plate. Don't feel bad on my account. :D

Jo, he's having a truckload of friends over and they've all brought their video game systems and extra tv's. Does that count as an adult child? :tongue: