easy child is getting married

flutterby

Fly away!
June 9th. A small ceremony in my mom's backyard, with just us, and his dad and other grandmother if they want to come. (His fiance has cut ties with her very difficult child family.)

When did he get old enough to be getting married? When did I get old enough to have a kid old enough to be getting married?

crazymama30

Ohhh, I am happy for all of you. I am especially happy that A has decided what to do about her whacko family, I think she made a good choice.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congratulations! I'm so happy they're keeping it simple and all about the love and commitment (rather than a dog and pony show).

Wow, you're going to be a mother in law! Congrats!

cubsgirl

Congrats - sounds like it will be a small and beautiful ceremony.

Don't you love how you blink and they are suddenly adults.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Proud of his fiance cutting ties with her toxic difficult child family. Good for her!

Sounds like it will be a nice quaint ceremony. Huge congrats to all. :)

DDD

So glad that she is "a joy". Having a daughter in law to love is a wonderful family addition. DDD

nvts

You KNOW you have to give her two flashlights with instructions for her shower gift.

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

Beth

TerryJ2

Ohhh, congratulations!!! That *is* strange feeling, when the kids get old enough. Sometimes I forget and think I'm still in my 20s ...

flutterby

Fly away!
Beth, amazingly once he was out of high school he has no trouble getting up. Getting him through high school was like pulling teeth - I wasn't sure if he was going to survive his senior year....you know, if I was going to let him survive.

A has been calling me "Mom" for 2 years now, so this will just make it official. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sooooooooo what are you going to wear?

Congratulations you young Mother of the Groom! And next? GRAMMIES~! :flirtysmile3:

flutterby

Fly away!
easy child doesn't want kids. A does, but not until she's out of grad school which is 4 years. So, I guess we'll see. difficult child doesn't want kids which I think is a good idea, so I may not ever be a grandmother. :(