easy child

nvts

Congratulations! The girls are beautiful and easy child has a lot to be proud of!

Jo - you look just like my best friends sister-in-law (she's a lot of fun!). I looked at the picture at least 3 times, because I swear you were her!

I hope you had a great time - it looks like you had great weather!

Beth

everywoman

Great pictures. I know you are so proud? Is she still planning on coming to South Carolina to cook? I know you mentioned it before? If so, what area????

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Great pictures. I know you are so proud? Is she still planning on coming to South Carolina to cook? I know you mentioned it before? If so, what area????

She has temporarily put that plan on hold. I think she's just going to focus on getting through the bachelor's program and see where that leads. She definitely loves the south, though...it's funny because when she was real little she would often speak with a southern accent and we'd tell her she was a southern belle in her past life! LOL. If she heads that way, I will post it...I think she was leaning towards the Hilton Head area or the Outer Banks. One of those.

Steely

Wow..........what wonderful pics. You should fee SO proud of easy child.

And your pups.......what adorable cuties.