Election Day! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

witzend

We are finally getting to our state's primaries today. For the first time in about 40 years, the election is close enough for the Democrat's vote in our state to maybe make a difference to them. The field is pretty narrow on the ballot by the time they get to us. Of course, after 72,000 people showed up to see Barack on Sunday, Hillary may have an uphill battle on her hands.

What I am most excited about is that the campaign commercials will finally stop! YAY! YAY! YAY! For about a month. :(

We have been hearing all of the campaign news and some commercials since you folks back East were voting in January. The battle is bitter out here, and we have been suffering through the mudslinging for about 2 months. It's not just the national races, but the local ones are even worse.

So, it will be nice to take a breather from the hyperbole until July when it starts up again.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I haven't seen an election like this in my life. Honestly, I don't hate/loathe any of them...but would secretly love to see a woman as president. They are all good people. I know I couldn't do the job, so kudos to whomever comes out on top.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Witz,

those commercials will ONLY stop long enough to make new ones which will be WORSE as it will then be a Dem/Rep free for all.

I'm not looking forward to ANY MORE political stupidity. I have not seen or heard anything to make me just leap in one direction.

witzend

Sorry. I thought I was talking about obnoxious commercials... ;) Feel free to lock it if we went to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.