Email passwords - Computer Experts

bby31288

Good Morning Computer experts. Is there a way to find out a Yahoo email password? I just found out difficult child has a Yahoo account and wanted to check it out. She usually provides me with all of her passwords, but I just happened upon this and she doesn't know I know she has it. I tried all of her other passwords, but they don't work. Any help would be appreciated!

DammitJanet

do you have firefox? if so and she has hit "save this password" go to tools, security, show passwords.

Now I would assume there would be something similar in internet explorer but havent looked.

susiestar

Roll With It
She is 12. Generally this would be a subaccount of yours. If she has a separate one, do you know the name of the account? If all else fails contact yahoo. Not sure what they will do, but they are usually helpful in my experience.

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You can request password by clicking on it, then typing in her user name and having the password sent to your email addy. Or they'll give you the security question to answer. I've always been able to answer these as far as Nichole goes. lol

I mean c'mon, "mother's maiden name" if I don't know that one, just shoot me. "dog's name" please. Usually easy stuff to figure out.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
Security question, LOL!!

REminds me of being in the kitchen while difficult child was on the computer.

"Mom, what is dad's mom's name before she married Papa Jack?"

Crawford, why??

"I need it for school."

yeah, right.

I look on the history and see he has been online. Look up what he has done, Lo and behold he has unlimited access to his account AND a whole new email addy.

So much for trusting dear ole dad to log out and make him log in as himself.

I need it for school. How dumb did I look, I mean, it was a bad haircut and all, but it wasn't that bad!!!

Hugs,

Susie

bby31288

I have tried to download a keylogger, but my norton antivirus prevents it from downloading! I figured, you know what, I'm just gonna come out and ask her! Any ideas about how to get around the antivirus?