Emily's 5 Month Pictures

J

joneshockey

I FINALLY was able to take Emily to get her pictures taken! Since she now has been infection-free for the past 5 weeks I thought it would be safe to take her. If you would like to see them go to: www.photobucket.com/joneshockey

This was pretty much my last chance to do so for a few months, since she will be getting her helmet on Thursday this week. They are hoping that her head will only take 3 months or so to correct itself once she is in her helmet full-time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

She is just darling!! Look at those eyes! And that smile! Just a lil beauty.

But my favs are still the ones where she's sticking out her tongue. lmao:bigsmile:

J

joneshockey

Yes, I know you are a fan of those ones... I did break down and buy one pose like that though, since it was too cute!

DDD

She is absolutely darling. In a zillion years you would never imagine such a lovely happy baby has had to go through such medical procedures. Wow. DDD

shellyd67

Such a little beauty queen !!! I also love the pics of her sticking her tongue out !!!!!!!! Glad to hear she has been feeling well. Shelly

susiestar

Roll With It
She is so adorable and sweet!! I am another fan of the ones she is sticking her tongue out. I am so happy to hear she has been infection free for five weeks - that is wonderful! She has such a sparkle of joy in her eyes and all over her face - esp wonderful given all the trials she has already experienced!!!

Mattsmom277

What a absolutely charming little imp! Just want to gobble her up. No wonder you're so proud :)

I'm thrilled she's infection free and on the mend. I agree with the love of the tongue sticking out pictures. And her eyes dance! She looks like she may be a bit cheeky as she gets older, her eyes have that teasing sparkle! Thanks for sharing :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
She is SO beautiful!!! I love those eyes...

I'm glad she's doing well... This is really good news!