Emotional Suicide

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am here... if you need a shoulder, an ear. I can be a pretty good friend!
Please take care of yourself... I even just got a new psychiatrist.

BBK,

How are you doing this morning? I'm glad you're visiting here daily, but please don't ever feel like you have nothing to contribute. You've helped me many times since I've been here even when I'm just reading your responses to others posts. I miss you!!! I miss your wisdom and sense of humor.

Did you make a doctor's appointment just for you, without Tink being there too? I know someone else already mentioned this - I think it is important that you have time set aside just for you.

I'm thinking about you this morning and sending positive thoughts your way.

Hugs... WFEN

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just being that person whose gonna bug you... how are you? What are you doing? Didi you eat this morning? Did you take a moment to just breathe. Step outside and breathe in that fresh cool Chicago air. Spend a moment thinking about your favorite team, those BEARS. Think about some Spandex, butts. Something to look forward too. Did you guys carve pumpkins?
A Chicago Bear one? We did... pretty cool. I have a bowl of pumkins seeds I let dry and cooked.

Hi guys,

Thank you all so much. I am touched beyond comprehension.

Yes, Toto, I ate today. I had 2 bowls of cereal this morning and I will be having leftover chili in a little while.

BusyWend, today I dropped Tink off at school and then ran to the store for lemons and eggs. I came home and re-baked a lemon meringue pie that I screwed up yesterday (a bit of yolk in the meringue). It is a gift from Tink to her daddy for his birthday. She helped bake the pie yesterday, so it's just like she made this one too. And then I had to lay down and rest. Now waiting for Tink to get home so I can get her ready to visit her dad, then she goes to a new bible study she started last week.

No, I don't have an appointment for just me yet, but I will make one. I do already see a psychiatrist who has me on Zoloft and Wellbutrin. I can't imagine being on something else too.

You are all godsends, thank you all for being you.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
... I can't imagine being on something else too. ...

Don't worry about how many different medications you're taking. Worry about whether what you're taking is working or not. You take whatever it takes to make your life better. There is no shame in that.

Steely

Recently my psychiatrist put me on ritalin for my depression. I had NO idea that ritalin had been approved for people who are severely depressed ~ but indeed it has. It actually has been helping a lot during these times where I feel like I cannot get outta bed.
I also have been on every SSRI out there, and I thought I was just destined to hoover it up ~ but this has made me realize there may be more options out there than I thought.
Never give up hope ~ seek what you deserve ~ to feel happy again.

klmno

BBK- I just wanted to send HUGS and tell you that I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I've had major depression before and it does hoover royally. I agree with Steely- just don't give up. You can find a better answer.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Count me in (again) as I miss you, too, and your sense of humor and slapping your hand when you get on a roll in PE ;) .

Please call your psychiatrist. It sure sounds like a medication tweak is in order. My personal theory is that (1) this decline is a result of being with your ex in the Biblical sense....or (2) even considering #1 was a good idea is the symptom of the start of your decline. No judgment here, just love and sympathy......you wouldn't believe some of the things I've done in the name of love or lust :bag:

Big hugs,
Suz

lovemysons

Hi BBK, Just wanted to send out more caring thoughts to you. I have also suffered with severe depression and panic attacks etc...there is help and I hope your psychiatrist is able to come up with some suggestions for you.
I currently take Abilify for my Bipolar but it also has an antidepressant quality to it. Anyway, just thinking out loud.
Lexapro helped me for awhile too but then caused mania.

caring thoughts and a hug,
Tammy

busywend

Hey BBK, I love anything lemon - I bet your pie is fantastic. I hope Tink enjoyed her visit and you took a bubble bath to pamper yourself.

Good luck today at the psychiatrist's office.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
hmmm we should start a club, because lets just say I am feeling the same way there says

<<<HUGS>>> you are not alone