End of Quarter (a whiny vent)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG. My brain is so full of facts I'm going to have them start leaking out of my ears. I'm already dreaming about it, so not even getting to escape when I sleep. ugh

The family is on high alert that Nana is doing NO babysitting until after dec 12th. If I'm going to keep this vast amount of info in my brain, as well as understand it, I can't have a two year old and a 4 year old wanting to do "homeworks" with me. Cute as heck, but distracting to the hilt.:faint:

Monday is the chemistry final. I've got to reteach myself the info for that first test that was such a killer. Time consuming but I don't think it'll be too bad if I managed to teach myself it in two days the first time around. Then just study the rest of the material.

Tuesday is the ASL final.......she's dragging out these presentations so they're taking forever. I haven't even gotten to do mine yet. Was actually going to volunteer today to get it over with but we ran out of time. :mad: At the rate it's going we may still be in class next thursday. grrrr

Good news. I'm done with A & P! And I've got an A. :D Plus we helped him pick the new text book.

I'm taking Thanksgiving day off. Well, for us it's saturday due to everyone's schedules. But the rest of the time my nose is in a book. So darn much material to go over.

I'm wishing I'd not have let them bump my nursing exam up a month. But I think everything happens for a reason, so I'm determined to make this work.

But gawd I'm exhausted. :faint:

Ok. Whine over. Off to bed.......hopefully to sleep.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Keep up the great work! You are doing an awesome job and have much to be proud of :D <-- some cheese for your whine!

F

flutterbee

Way To Go on your A in A&P!!!!!!! I know that wasn't an easy class with that instructor.

I know you'll do fine on your others. Enjoy your day 'off' Saturday.

Lisa,

An A on your A & P - I'm so proud of you:D!!! Way To Go!!! You're doing great. Your almost finished. You can do this!!! Hang in there...

I can't imagine why you don't want a two and a four yr old doing "homeworks" with you, lol.

Thinking of you and hoping the studying is going well. WFEN

KTMom91

Congrats on the A! Hang in there...you can do it...the end is almost in sight! Good luck with the rest of your tests.

crazymama30

I am right there with you. I am not too concerned about Anthropology or Psychology, but Algebra is going to be rough. I am going to have to go see the tutor Friday night (hope she is working) after taking a nap cuz I am going shopping on Black Friday.

My brain is going to start leaking common and natural logorithyms, and functions here soon.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Congrats on your "A". I hope you are able to get some rest-you sound a lot like my sister who is going through her nursing program right now.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Crazymama I hated algebra. Uh, no. Not really. I hated the professor. Don't ever have an engineer teach algebra! (what were they thinking??) All he did was skip steps and get us lost. Drove me nuts.

Anthropology sounds interesting........I'll have to look and see if it's available here. I need to fill in my schedule for spring. lol

Sending good juju to you, and good luck on your exams too. I'm sure you'll do much better in algebra than you think. If I could pass it with that nutty professor I had, I'm sure you'll be okay. Just take your time.

I spent all day in the books. I'm actually beginning to look forward to cooking Thanksgiving dinner. lol

Off to bed now.