End of week 1 with Buck

rejectedmom

Oh ICK! Janet you need to get out there. Let Tony deal with this mess it is his doing for bringing that man into your home anyway. So very sorry you are dealing with these critters. -RM

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet,it is time to start thinking of another plan for your life. Bedbugs could totally devalue a trailer, which would make you homeless in the eyes of SS. This could get you into a subsidized housing apartment in another area. I know you like htis area, but in my opinion Tony needs to be left to deal with this, at least for a little while. You can always go back later if you and he straighten things out. You are just not in good enough shape to deal with this, and in my opinion your partner needs to call the kids for help, and deal with it with their assistance or without if they can't help. Could you go stay with Cory for a while? I know you can't go to Jamie, but I am sure Cory would help if he can. ALL the beds will have to be gotten rid of because they and all the furniture will have bedbugs. The poison for them is seriously dangerous to anyone with compromised health, and you cannot stay and be bitten for months, which is how long this is gonna take.

I am so sorry, but maybe it is the universe's way of telling Tony that some things need to change fast or he is gonna have to do without you, at least for a while? I really HATE that Tony has endangered you like this. Buck should be shot. If that mattress is outside, Buck will find a way to store things on it or bring it in again now and then, and he will keep reinfesting you over and over. Make him burn the mattress. And figure out how to pay for the exterminator. Cause this is just inexcuseable of him, in my opinion. Esp to argue with you over the bedbugs, that is beyond the beyond.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Ugh! Bedbugs are a nightmare!

And from what I understand...once they are in your house - they are EVERYWHERE. So just putting a mattress outside is not going to accomplish much of anything.

Ugh! Ugh! UGH!!!

So sorry you are having to deal with this...

buddy

I just watched an infestation show and they showed how they can live over a year without food. They live everywhere not just the mattresses/couches, etc. As step said, in the headboards, wood, outlets, clothes etc.

If heat is used its high heat on a specialized truck where they load things and with you leaving the house. Your furnace cant heat it hot enough.
It's time to get the kids to rally and really finally clean. Then get the exterminator.

Put your clothes on high heat in the dryer. Otc bug sprays won't work. Im soooo sorry. Don't let the grands stay there, they'll bring the bugs home in their suitcases and clothes.