Ending 2011 on a totally oppositional note!

buddy

Q always wants to try to watch the ball drop. OK no problem....there is no school for a couple of days.

This year?? He has to watch the ball drop on PACIFIC TIME. Seriously??? I want to go to bed and have tried to explain what time that will be here and he laughed, "Do you think that means I will fall asleep mom?" (are you guys getting how our conversations go??? this is how he talks all the time... do you this, do you that...do you think I feel...fill in the blank....)

I can only hope. I decided to avoid a power battle for the new year! I pretty much think the seizure medications will solve the problem, LOL
:capitulate::goodnight::good_morning: Happy New Year!

InsaneCdn

Hopefully he's got his jammies on already. My folks used to do that... so that when we conked out, they could just carry us to bed, or at least wrap us up were we were...

Just another couple of hours, Buddy...

KTMom91

I watch the ball drop every year on Pacific time...do they rebroadcast the ball drop after your time zone has passed?

buddy

I think he had scanned all the cable channels to find when and where... he is kind of into numbers if any of you Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) parents can relate???

So, he went to bed at 12:05 our time! I was happy, tee hee....

Lothlorien

Missy wanted to stay up, so I told her she could up in her room. She zonked out somewhere around 11. She then fell asleep on the couch around 10:30 am the following day. husband fell asleep about 20 minutes before 12. We are getting old.