Errors??

klmno

I'm having a lot of trouble viewing the forum normally today. And I'm getting script errors and the computer is bogging down quite a bit on this website, but I'm not having any trouble on any other website. Are we going thru changes again or is something else added to the forum that could be causing this? Is everyone else's usage working normally? I'm just trying to figure out if it's my computer or if the ads and so forth got too much for my computer to handle.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You may want to run a system check and defragment your hard drive... I'm not having any issues (facebook is a whole nother ball of wax though).

Also - if you use your computer a lot, clearing your browser history helps too.

donna723

Mine just said that too! Something about running a script that's causing it to run slow? I don't even know what that means!

Mine's been running OK, no problems.

klmno

Welol something is going on- I can't answer a PM due to my my "box" BEING TOO FULL HEOWEVER, IT WON'T LET ME DELETe old messages. I really hope we aren't turning into a board that has to re-invent the wheel once a week. (Sorry, caps were on and I don't want to type it over after fighting the computer stuff just to post anythin.)

DJ- I got your response but can't answer it.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hmph.

Was fine at work... Got home and it locked up my laptop!!!!!

Stop running scripts on this page? Ya betcha. Seems to be working again now.