Evelynn Pics (don't know if it worked!)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OMG
She looks like a little Gerber Baby!!! She is just precious! The photos are perfect!
Thank you!
She is beautiful, you done good!

nvts

She is just gorgeous. When was she born? What did she weigh and how long was she? (or did I miss that post?)

Aaaaahhh! It actually worked! I can't believe it!

Hi! She was born on Jan 6th (36 weeks - hypertension, preclampsia and a mess of other stuff). She was 8 lbs. even and 19 inches long.

I have to admit...I am getting a kick out of the little bugger! ;)

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Her is a beautiful wittle pwecious baby, yesh she is!!!! OMG. Her auntie Daisy wants to (gently) pinch those adorable chubby lil cheekers!! I bet she's just a sweet wittle angel for her Mommy, yesh she is!!! *smooch* *smooch*

Wonderful pics!!! She is adorable. :D :D :D

Hugs

crazymama30

You know NVTS, I have often wondered if I were to have a baby now when I am more mature(I was about 20 when I had easy child) and my life a little more calmer (yes even with difficult child it is), and when I know more about child development if I would be a better parent. The say practice makes perfect and while I am not perfect, I am much improved.

Enjoy her, love her, and hold her dear. She is beautiful. How do the other kids feel about her? Are they excited or horrified?

With that being said, I have pretty much decided to get my tubes tied this summer. Yep, I am done. I am happy to just wonder.

klmno

She is beatiful!! Way To Go!! I'm sorry I must not have been reading on the WC when the news arrived. I hope it all went well- I assume it did because you are posting and her pics show a very healthy, wonderful baby!