Even sadder post ((((JOYBELLS)))))) (((((CW))))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I never knew Joy or CW as well as some of you, but my heart just broke when I read the news. My heart and prayers go out to CW that he find his own peace in Joy's peace and that Joy finds peace where she is now.

Oh my, this community is so tight knit - I'm heartbroken that one of our own has passed on. If there is an address available, I too would be interested in sending something to CW.

Blessings~

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Joy will certainly be missed by everyone on this board. I had never met her in person, but thru her posts she seemed to be such a kind and gentle soul....I remember her posting many good recipes.....Sympathies to CW, Joy is at peace.....

Martie

Joy was a very special person. She was the first one to respond to my initial post in 1999. I will miss her...

I hope CW can find comfort in her wonderful, loving life and know that she is at peace...

Martie

Cass

Im lost for words :frown:
Its been a very sad day here for me my Uncle Passed away Friday afternoon,I came on the computer as I couldnt sleep and I have a message from Melissa saying Joy passed away Friday afternoon also.
I have had so much going on these past couple weeks I havent even been on the board,I now wish I hadnt been so stressed and checked in sooner.
Joy was a wonderful person she will be missed,as was my Uncle.

Joy and Pico will be catching up on old times.
Sorry to all my board friends for not being here when needed.
Take care
Fly free Joy and Uncle Blake :frown:

Ephchap

Very sad news indeed. Our cd family has truly lost a beloved member. Joy was always there for everyone back when I first joined.

My heart and prayers go out to her sweetie, C.W., and their family.

Deb

LittleDudesMom

As you go through life, you meet a few folks who make a mark on you because of their strength, giving nature, and absolute joy of life. Joy was one of those. She, throughout all her health struggles, maintained a positive attitude helped others who needed her wisdom. Her love story with CW was the stuff of movies.

It's true that her suffering has reached an end, but sad that CW's has just begun. I know she will continue to watch over him.

Goodbye Joy :angel:

Sharon

Lothlorien

I'm so sad now. I'm glad she has no more pain. I had a feeling about this in your last update. I was praying that she was at peace. She will soar with the angels. They are both special people.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Am so sorry to read that Joybells has passed - she was a wonderful and kind person that touched everyones life.

Mega soft hugs being sent out to CW..

Marcie

slsh

member since 1999
My prayers are with CW and his family. I am incredibly saddened... beyond words. CW and Joybells have weathered so much with such incredible grace and dignity over the many years here on the board. Truly *incredible* grace and dignity. Bless her, bless CW... such sad news.

busywend

Joybells did bring so much to this board. She will be missed. Poor CW, I can only imagine the pain he is in right now.

ctmom05

I am so deeply sorry that CW is suffering thru a pain of this magnitude. My condolences to him and everyone who is going to miss Joy.

DDD

I am saying a prayer that CW is able to get through this difficult time knowing that Joy is undeniably in a better place
and that they will be together again. It has been such a health struggle for both of them for too many years.

It seems as though it was only a couple of years ago that Joy
and I used to chat in the middle of the night and tossed treats
back and forth through cyberspace. LOL! What was it?? Maybe
four years ago that we all had the cyber parade for Joy. I don't
remember how many of you were cheerleaders, how many were flag
girls? Did we have a costumed dog doing tricks or was it some
other CD family pet?? Starbie and ? were in charge of that. Joy
really enjoyed our "Joy Celebration".

We will all miss our dear friend Joy. She was supportive and loyal to the core. I hope we brought some joy and comfort to her
in these last few painful years. Hugs to CW. DDD

DammitJanet

Oh DDD...I still have the picture of the bulldog with the little critter on its back doing the cheer!

What fun we had doing that parade for Joy. If I could figure out how to post that picture I would.

Yes we loved our Joy. She and Pico will meet up in Heaven and have many stories to share about this board. Im sure they will look down on us and continue to wish all of us the very best with our special kids.

By the way, I talked to MissMel last nite and she wanted me to pass along her prayers to CW.

everywoman

She will be missed by many of us here. It's so amazing how connected we get to people we have never seen because of the struggles we share in life. I hope that CW can find some peace in her passing and from the pain of losing his great love.

Estherfromjerusalem

This board will never be the same again without Joybells. She has been a pillar of strength and friendship to so many people here, despite her own hardships, always reaching out and touching and helping others. She was so brave during C.W.'s illnesses and her own.

C.W., my heart goes out to you in your loss. It's amazing how in cyberspace one can feel such strong emotions, but I really did love her, and I will miss her.

May God comfort you, C.W., in your grieving, and may her memory be for a blessing.

Love, Esther