Even sadder post ((((JOYBELLS)))))) (((((CW))))

VLong

I am so sad to hear of Joy's passing. My prayers go out to C.W. and her family. She was truly a kind and gentle person. She always had a loving response to any and all troubles we all share. She helped me (along with Pico, who I miss to this day) so much when I was going though so much with Justin eight or so years ago. She will be missed by so many.

And I do hope she and Pico are together watching over us..

Kat

I am so sorry to hear of Joy's passing. My thoughts & prayers are with- CW at this difficult time.

Joy will be greatly missed.

Kat

I was so upset when I read this post this morning. I have been following her progress and knew that her time was growing small.

My prayers and sympathies to CW and family.

Joybells will be missed but may I say she truly lived up to her name..she brought JOY to everyone who knew her!

Rest in peace Joybells!

Hugs
Denise

muttmeister

I've been away from the computer for a few days and when I came and read this it really made me sad. I guess I wasn't totally surprised but that doesn't make it any easier. Joy was a special lady and always brought "joy" to all of us here. Hopefully there are some angels smiling in heaven now because of her, even though those of us still here will be missing her.

:sad:OMGosh, what sad news. I am glad she is no longer suffering, but will miss Joy so very much. She always had a kind reply when we were struggling with Aly.

Prayers going up for CW that he will be ok through his loss.

Sad,
Vickie

Stella Johnson

Poor Joy. She was sick and in pain for so long. She isn't in pain any longer and I'm sure she's watching over all of us now. She was such a sweet lady. :sad: She will be missed.

I will keep CW in our prayers. I can't imagine losing a spouse after all those years together.

Steph

isabel

Joy was one of the sweetest people I've met on-line. Her warmth came through her posts. And I was always so struck by her love and devotion to CW and his to her. May she now rest in peace, CW my thoughts are with you.

'Chelle

I have been away from the computer and read this today. I was very sad to read of Joybell's passing. She was such a kind and warm person. My sympathies to CW and their family.

KFld

I feel sad to say that I didn't really know joybells. I am thinking she must have spent much of her time in a different part of the board then I, but none the less, a loss of any member of this wonderful family of ours is certainly felt by all. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

amstrong

OMG! Just saw this. Been away for a couple of days.

Prayers being sent for Joy's family. Over the few years I have been a member, I saw some wonderful posts from her. The world has lost a truly sweet person but Heaven has gained an Angel. I for one, feel good knowing she is there watching over us.

Gentle Hugs and Prayers to CW and family.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Been away...so sorry. CW, I hope you have a support circle around you. She was a lovely, warm and caring woman. Right now, I'm in shock. I don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of your family right now. I hope she's at peace.

Abbey

SunnyFlorida

I don't get to come to Watercooler very often. I do remember the wonderful Joybell Celebration that DDD set up. I was on the dance line along with Scenty (scent of cedar). I couldn't wait to come home every night to follow along on our celebration.

Joy....you will be missed very much. You were taking care of CW when I joined the board but you had many kind words for another newcomer.
CW...may you feel some peace that Joy is no longer suffering and is looking down upon you and smiling.

She will truly be an angel amongst us.

OpenWindow

Joy was one of the first to respond to me when I first came on the board - I was immediately struck by how pleasant she was despite all the difficulties. Her kindness will be remembered by so many on this board. Prayers for Joy and for CW.

Linda