Even the dog is gone!

Andy

Everyone, even the dog, went to one of the homecoming games in town tonight. I get the house to myself.

Hmmmm, wonder how easy child is paying? She called me today - she tried cashing a check on the owners account to find there wasn't funds in the account. It is more than I have in my savings and checking accounts so wouldn't work to cash off my accounts. So I get a call? "Mom, what am I suppose to do?" "Wait until Monday and try again." "But I need cash today!" "For what?" "Lunch" "Eat at home" "The game tonight" "No money, you don't need to go to the game." by the way, she called me an idiot tonight so she has to start over her month of being nice to me before getting anything from me.

easy child took puppy to a friend's house for a pre-game supper. husband took difficult child to the game.

So, with my night of freedom, I am taking a long hot bath.

Jena

good for you! me too...a whole weekend, well i have older daughter home. hot bath sounds good. i'm too lazy though easier to sit on bed with laptop!

wine and cheese wiz?? lol that is funny....

Andy

I took a can of Mountain Dew and some catalogs to read. Maybe I should have dug out the Bailey's? I have one or two individual cans left from last New Year's Eve. It should still be good?

Everyone came home a short time ago. Their team lost. I told difficult child that he had to stop going because the last time he went they lost also. Then I thought, "What am I doing? I don't care if they loose if that is what it will take for free kidless nights at home for me!" :)

Cheeze wiz cans scare me - I always think about what the kids would do with it and how the cheese doesn't always get to it's intended destination so don't have that in the house often.

Andy

Ohhhhh! O.K. they can cheeze away at the game - no wiz (the cheese kind) in my house. But, do I get to keep the wine and chocolate back home with me? Even if you say "no", I am going to sneak it back. It's a High School game so the wine should stay home and of course chocolate is MINE!!!

Also, love the 80's music! Those were the best years! I graduated in 1980 and had my golden birthday that same year. Moved out of home in 1982 and truly enjoyed being single until 1988. Then enjoyed two wonderful years until easy child was born in 1990.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Wow a night to yourself!!! I do hope you enjoy it!!! Yes the bath, mags... music. Even just do nothing. Who cares!