Even when I can't go...I love it when my friends have a night out on the town.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
huh? Are we supposed to understand what you are talking about or is your post in code that I'm not privy to?

Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sorry Suz...I meant just what I said. Some of my friends went out the other night and I got some of the most entertaining texts all evening while they were out.

The following is a selection of them:

11:04 pm - received unintelligible video from M
11:05 - replied...couldn't see much...too dark. Did I get flashed?
11:11 - No gwen wasdancing ....received from M
11:11 - Having fun? ....from me
11:13 - from M...yes good music all from late 70 and80

At this point I was in bed
12:00 - from G Babae! Macy peed
12:03 - from M They are playing from grease now
12:35 - from G Got a maks
12:50 - from G Need mybhat
12:55 - from G Change your clocks tonighty!
1:00 - from G Have a mak from matt
1:01 - from G Everybody is matt
1:02 - from G lo lkove maTt
1:18 - from G MaTt woudn't give me his hat
1:21 - from G I line matt

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay everyone - Saturday night at 11:30 ------we all text Mstang with something weird......(giggle) shhhhh don't tell her.

Star*

call 911........call 911
11:31 - Stang - BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID......mwha ahahahahahaha.......

(after thought) could include pictures........:surprise:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Also...just as an afternote...these were local friends (and a cousin) of mine. They went to an area bar that specializes in 70's and 80's so apparently a good time was had by all. And yes Janet...I do believe a bit of alcohol was involved although I can't be 100% sure. *snort* However, I would like to stress that nights such as that are few and far between with these girls. I received similar texts from them on another night out but it was last summer. The few and far between part, now that I think about it, is probably why occasions such as this is so entertaining. The pregnant niece mentioned in one of the texts was there as the designated driver and isn't far enough along for the dancing to have been dangerous. Normally everyone in attendance are upstanding, responsible women. It seems that one of them though was in need of a girls night out. (I didn't want you to think I hang with a bunch of lushes or anything ;-) )

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
LOL

Star, the kids call it "phone bomb" when a mass of people call or text someone at the same time. I have partaken in phone bombs. I have phone bombed my mother at 2am. (kids thought it was hysterical...I happen to know my mom is rarely in bed at that time! lol)

Stang, you might get a kick out of a website called textsfromlastnight. easy child 1 thinks its hysterical. (that and the personals on Craigslist)

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG....textsfromlastnight.com is hysterical!!! (for those of you not in the know....it's also rude and crude at times...just so you know) I check it out regularly. As for Craigslist.....most of that site that doesn't involve selling items is entertainment in and of itself. LOL

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I love that I don't even know how to use texting. If I need to hear from you; I'll make sure you have my phone number for a voice call. I just don't read txt-speak, and I don't type with my thumbs.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Real ad from Craigslist.

Wanted: Toyota with stuck pedal problem

I want to buy a Toyota with the stuck accelerator problem. My wife wants a new car.