Ever get together???

CAmom

I'm relatively new here...wondering whether any of you have ever thought of getting together to meet in person...sort of like a convention...but somewhere fun and relaxing??? God knows, we (I)could certainly use some fun and relaxation...

DammitJanet

There have been "board" get togethers over the years. The most recent one that I think happened was in Vegas. Other smaller ones have happened regionally and much more informally when people who happen to live close to each other just plan a weekend get together.

Years ago I attended one in SC with some folks from SC, NC and VA. I believe also a couple from GA attended. It was really fun. I am the lone survivor still on the board from that get together though. I often wonder what ever happened to those families.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes. I'm remembering two other big parties. One at Jerri's home in the midwest and one (or two?) in Massachusetts that Trish hosted. The LV party was also well attended. Many of us have met in a more private way and as far as I know, it's been great fun for everyone...kind of like meeting a kindred spirit. :smile:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> since i live not far from disney world in central florida i've had the opportunity to meet several members, also went to one of trish's picnics. it was fun.

kris
</span> </span> </span>