Ever just wanna

LitlPixy

With my luck, I'd squeeze the head, it would pop off and keep right on talking. In the meantime, the body would block me from leaving the room. I think I'll keep her intact. Does dreaming about running away from home count?
That's exactly what would happen to me! Is there a home for moms that we can run away to?

Annette

ShakespeareMamaX

I think this is the funniest post I've ever read on this site! I can't stop laughing! :rofl:

I think if I popped my difficult child's head off, there'd definately be some kind of "poop" sound effect thrown in there. And when the body has dropped to the ground, I'd turn...to notice...the bare butt that's staring at me from over his pants like so many times before, while he's walked away.

Brats...

:blah:

That's exactly what would happen to me! Is there a home for moms that we can run away to?

You know...?

I'm in the midwest. Which is kind of in the middle of the country. I will build one.

If I build it, you will come. Oh, you'll ALL come.

I'm thinking a parking lot about the same size as the one at the mall, and let's see, how many bedrooms...486? 487?

I think if I popped my difficult child's head off, there'd definately be some kind of "poop" sound effect thrown in there. And when the body has dropped to the ground, I'd turn...to notice...the bare butt that's staring at me from over his pants like so many times before, while he's walked away.

Now THAT'S funny. Tink does that too. As she's walking away, I look over and see:

(_|_)

Steely

Yes, Kitty please build one.
Perhaps we can get a grant from the govt on grounds of insanity prevention. lol............I am certainly in the vicinity of losing mine lately.

wethreepeeps

Sigh. Today I don't have to worry about popping his head off, he's going to give himself some horrible exotic disease sneaking out of bed and drinking the backwash from the Ensure cans that were sitting on the counter so I could rinse them to put in the recycling.