Ever wonder what 2 peoples kids would look like

Star*

call 911........call 911
www.morphthing.com

Only a 20 difficult child would look at a picture of an imaginary baby brother and say "Well I'm way better looking." :groan:(of course you are son.....of course you are) :consoling:

H

HaoZi

LOL, that's too much fun. I should make a list of which celebs I'd have pretty babies with. *snicker*

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know, that never crossed my mind. The only picture I scanned was DF's....and long story short. When we started dating he of course said he wanted no children. Well 12 years later? We're still not married - so not a problem. But I did show him a picture of what this thing said a child of ours would look like. I looked at it once, had my little ahhh moment and then that was that. He looked at it, left the room. The next morning asked to see it again. HA. Then I took a picture of it, sent it to Dude and said "See what your little brother may have looked like?" and got the above comment.

Dude wrote back later and said "Scan a picture of my biodad and see what comes out." I haven't done that yet - because I am pretty sure I don't have any of those pictures left. So hard to go back and get them out of the bottom of the litterbox. But that was so long ago....when I cared.