Every felt like you just wanted to collapse?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I went to a dept. store on lunch.

I'm standing there and looked at an item -

I start laughing and of course the lady says "Can I help you?"

KID YOU NOT - it was 2 shot glasses, a cacti shaped salt shaker and a bottle of coarse strawberry flavored salt.

And I said to her "does this come with a tub?"

She had not further comment and deduced it was an inside joke from a twisted mind and let me be. - alone with my thoughts.

WHODA DUNKED?

YES!!! I can't go into details at the moment - difficult child 2 has been in a melt-down state ever since he got in the car after school today. I'm FRAZZLED!!!

I wish I had lots of money$$$ I would definitely take all of us on a LONG tropical vacation... Just think - NO difficult children, NO DHs, NO DFs, NO RESPONSIBILITIES, NO PCS, etc..., etc...., etc....

Just think - Lots of sunshine, lots of great people, lots of margueritas, etc...

OK, back to REALITY - I like the idea of a nice long soak in the tub - You can pretend you're in the ocean surrounded by palm trees and sunshine...

I hope today is a better day!!! WFEN

Abbey

Spork Queen
And I said to her "does this come with a tub?"

She had not further comment and deduced it was an inside joke from a twisted mind and let me be. - alone with my thoughts.

WHODA DUNKED?

She probably walked away shaking her head. Another nutty customer. ;)

WishingFEN...I'm probably an adult difficult child. (You think??) I just haven't reached the first of 12 steps in admitting it. Wait..........Star and I could start difficult child Anonymous. (I KNOW Star is one.) I think I'm on to something.

Darn it all. Now I have something else to think about. Now I won't sleep tonight.

Abbey