Evil plan UPDATE

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well..........apparently my little brother has a touch of difficult child.

He found one of the pictures before I left and STORMED through the house leaving quite the wake of destruction, looking for the rest. No actual damage mind you but cereal boxes dumped on the floor, dvds scattered and out of their cases, drawers emptied...that sort of thing. He was absolutely livid and when it was "suggested" that he clean up his messes, he inisisted that I was going to do it since it was all MY fault. I finallly just gave him a list of where the rest were so he wouldn't tear the rest of the house apart.

Honestly, it really took me by surprise. He's known for years that I was planning on doing something with this picture so I don't know what crawled up his you-know-where yesterday. And it's not like I put it in the paper, sent it to all of his friends or to his school. I kept it all in the house where no one but family (who have all seen it anyway) would see it.

My step-mom called me today and said that he WOULD be apologizing. I'm sure that will go over well. I did apologize to her though. I did feel bad that the whole thing was started by something I did. I know...he didn't have to be such a patootie about it but still...you know? If I had known he would have reacted this way, I wouldn't have done it. Plain and simple. I don't think anyone expected his reaction though....we all thought it was hilarious. So...we shall see how/when/if the apology happens.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yikes! I'm sorry your plan didn't go over the way you'd hoped! Guess he just wasn't in the mood for that kind of surprise... Maybe at 18 he still takes himself too seriously!

F

flutterbee

:( It was such a brilliant plan. I'm sorry he didn't take it well at all. 18 year old boys can be such PITA's.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry. Hopefully he will figure out that this was done in the spirit of fun and NOT with any malicious intent. Maybe you should save it until his wedding?

In all honesty it was a very cute picture. Nothing to be ashamed of, in my opinion. I hope you didn't give it to the bakery to put on the cake the way I suggested!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SKEWER him -

I would have snapped a picture of him LOOKING for his potty harmonica picture......and gave THAT in a 24x36 poster for Christmas.....

:tongue:

Ropefree

Banned
Clearly it embarrassed him. I am so sorry. I thought it was a great idea. Guess that reflects badly on my sensitivity.
You know I am feeling so badly about my encouragement for this plan I am actually blushing right now.
I hope you apologise to him, after all your heart (black as it is) was in the right place. It was a love thing...not a desire to humiliate and hurt.
In future, watch out, pay back ...this could be a pandoras box you opened. AHho.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thing is....he was the ONLY person who thought it was a bad idea. I do feel bad that it upset him like that but my bad feelings are kind of negated by the immature way he handled it.

And no...no cake toppers or posters were made. I only hid some of the copies.