Exh bought us a Christmas tree.........

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Wow. While I was in Fl, you may recall that easy child invited my exh to stay over our home while he was up to take them to a hockey game. So, he slept on the couch and when he asked why he couldn't have easy child's bed, she told him because I don't want anyone in my room. Thank God he has the brains not to comment.

Anyway, while there, he bought us a teeny tiny Christmas tree and easy child moved a chair to make room. We have even less room to get around now, but it is cute. He helped difficult child put lights on it and when difficult child finishes being sick (she has the flu), we will decorate it with ornaments.

I thought it was a nice thing he did there and I know everyone's happy we have a tree now.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
We had a nice trip, thanks. On Friday I worked the morning and in the afternoon, we just tooled around and then ate at the hotel. It was actually kind of colder than normal on Friday and we ended up buying ourselves sweatshirts while out and about. Saturday was the nicer day, about 80 or so and we were able to walk along the beach and boardwalk at Clearwater beach; dig our toes into the warm sand - quite a difference between there and here in CT for sure! We also went on a guided nature walk - we were the youngest people there! - and I spotted a rattlesnake about 2 feet from me!!! It was a scary moment. Also saw and armadillo, which was very cool - haven't seen one of them since I lived in Phoenix over 25 years ago!

We went to the company's holiday dinner Saturday night and had a lot of fun. Nice getaway, wish it could have been a wee bit longer. H is an admitted poor traveler. I just sort of nodded.

mstang67chic

Going Green
The last (and only) time I was in Florida during the winter wasn't for a very good occasion so I would love to go again. I got such a kick out of seeing palm trees with Christmas lights! The only problem would be getting me back home again! LOL

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
That's really cool. You're the second person I know who's ex brought them a Christmas tree this year.

I think that's cool.