Exhausted

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This last leg of the mother in law adventure on top of the first week of a new school quarter is taking it's toll fast.:tongue: I can't barely keep my eyes open even as I'm typing.

Yesterday it was off to school 20 miles away at the crack of dark. Got home at noon and headed off 20 miles away in the other direction to go mattress shopping. Came home and attempted to eat......when mother in law called fretting........trip to walmart for supplies/lunch food to survive today's 12 hr school day........run errands for mother in law......back home to do dishes with Nichole......... Today up at crack of dark to start that grueling 12 hr day. Got home around 10pm to 2 very unhappy furbabies. Back up at crack of dark in the morning for class again until noon.......then on to moving mother in law's big furniture into assisted living. Then dropping laundry at mother in law's in nursing home where I hope to dodge more errands. And back to school at crack of dark on thursday. Thursday afternoon I'm moving mother in law's smaller items into assisted living. Sunday mother in law moves in.:faint:

If this home stretch doesn't kill me..........I'll be dancing in the streets come sunday. Oh, and husband is about to discover that transfering phone, cable, mail ect to assisted living is going to fall on him. LOL Too bad, she is his mother and he can help to.

So if you all don't see me much.........you'll know what I'm up to. Now I'm off to bed...........Gawd I'm sooooooo tired.

crazymama30

Daisy, just keep thinking like the little train that could. Keep on keeping on, one foot in front of the other---the finish line is in sight. I am so glad you are going to get a well deserved break (kind of) in that mother in law won't need you as much, or at least she sure better not need you as much.

I bet your taking a full load at school too. I did that 1st term, full time school, full time work, and a difficult child, a preteen easy child, and husband who is a difficult child. I was a wreck.

My thoughts are with you.

KTMom91

Hope you're sleeping well and no one has called with something else you need to take care of!

Sending lots of strength and an extra WonderMom cape.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Just out of curiosity ~ where the heck is the rest of your family? Can they not pitch in with MILs move to assisted living?

Geeez......it's time for you to go on strike & get some sleep at the same time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda, like you.....there is no other family here other than my grown kids.

easy child and sister in law will be helping with the move today when both should be sleeping because they work 3rd shift. Travis, Nichole, and her boyfriend have also been recruited for the move.

Well folks, exhausted won out. Which is why I'm here to post this morning. husband's alarm clock went off just fine........I was just too out cold to hear it or have it register. So I'm skipping microbiology this morning....would make it there probably after 2/3's of the class over.....so not much point. I'll email the instructor and let him know what's going on.

Normally I'd be upset by this, and mighty mad at myself. But I'm just too tired. lol AND I can use the extra time to organize this move a bit better.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
In case you don't hear this from anyone........THANK YOU for what you are doing for your mother-in-law and know that your children are seeing this........ you are setting a great example for them......... you are a good human being!

Lisa,

I'm about to pass out just reading what you're up to...:bloodshot::sleeping:...!!!
I'm glad you're giving some of the work to your husband - I agree - It's HIS mother, he needs to step up to the plate!!!

Anyway, Sunday will be here soon - Hang in there!!! Better days and lots of :sleeping:zzz's... ahead... (Keeping my fingers crossed for you...) WFEN

Abbey

Spork Queen
Poor girl. Just take a 'my day' and don't give any excuses. Just do it. Sleep..watch a good movie and sleep again. If they violate your space, just say auntie Abbey will come and spork you.

Abbey