Experiences?

Lothlorien

I want to get husband a bluetooth car speaker kit. Anyone have any experiences to share? We live between to major cities, so the ones that transmit through a radio station are pretty useless for us.

KTMom91

Hubby says his mom has one that fits on the visor that works really well. He also says to spend about $90 for one, that the cheaper ones are garbage. He feels a Jawbone (goes in your ear) is the best because it has noise-cancelling properties.

He loves his, I hate having something stuck in my ear and getting hung up on my glasses. so I'm not as proficient with mine.

Lothlorien

husband won't use his earpiece. He had one for two years and tried to use it once and never used it again. I'd spend up to $100 for the car kit, because it's $100 for a ticket if you're caught driving with the phone in your ear.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I got a Motorola earpiece unit from Costco last year and love it. husband has a similar model and has no trouble with it.

My mother has a Toyota RAV4 that came with one of those built-in units, and it is constantly cutting out when she's talking. Not sure if it's just her bad luck or of that particular unit is bad.