Falling off my DONKEY laughing...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
difficult child 2 LOVES reptiles. During his obsessive phase(s) he's had as many as 16 lizards in cages in his bedroom. Right now, it's pared down to five.

So like a good mom, I went online to find a local reptile club he could check out and maybe join. Tonight is their monthly meeting, and difficult child 2 said he wanted his dad to take him (I would gladly go, but he got to pick which parent).

I gave husband the directions to the meeting and off they went about an hour ago. husband found it o.k., but no one was there, so they decided to wait a little while, and it turns out people were just rolling in late.

Apparently, you can bring your reptiles to the club meeting for "show and tell". So there were lots of cages being toted in.

husband just called me with a sort of "freaked out" tone in his voice, telling me, "Next time, YOU'RE taking him to this place!" I'm thinking, huh? What's the big deal? :confused:

Well, I forgot. The ONE thing husband is scared of, more than ANYTHING... is....

Snakes.

And GUESS WHAT the MAJORITY of the critters are at the meeting tonight???!!!

That's right! SNAKES.

All sizes. And difficult child 2 is LOVING every minute of it cuz the folks are all letting him hold their critters. :jumphappy:

And husband is trying hard not to cr@p his pants or hyperventilate! :scared: :nonono::faint::surprise::holymoly:

I haven't laughed this hard in a loooooong time! :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Poor husband. But what a great Dad for not totally losing it and bringing difficult child home early!

ROFLMAO!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I think the stress of holding it together last night wiped him out -- he came home about 9:30 and went straight to bed, poor guy!

Oh yeah, and in typical husband/difficult child fashion, he gave in to difficult child 2 and let him buy a savannah monitor lizard at the meeting! So now the repitilian count is up to six... difficult child's room smells like the reptile house at the zoo... at least I got him to empty the small aquarium with one dead fish in it yesterday, so things are a BIT fresher in there!:rolleyes:

Star*

call 911........call 911
But........WHERE ???????? Is the donkey??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}}:}--<

Lovesssssssssss snakes too!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, THAT guy? He ASScaped and was last seen BRAYzenly wandering and HORSING around my NEIGHborhood.

(Oh, that was bad -- see how easily I get roped into things?! Serves me right for being up on such a high horse...)

Star*

call 911........call 911
:you_go_girl:HEEE HAAAAAW.

OMG - THAT was the best burrito humor I've had all day!

Another sense of humor comes to light!!!!!