Farewell to Dammit Janet

Estherfromjerusalem

I absolutely agree with Greenrene. I hope it is a very very short break. This place just won't feel the same until you come back, Janet. We'll all be here waiting for you.

Love, Esther

HMBgal

Well, it's a (I hope temporary) loss for us, but I feel really bad that she lost her soft place to land. Good thoughts!

mom_to_3

I'm very sorry to hear this also! :( I don't post much, but I do read. I feel like I know so many of you, this is a great loss Janet. You really do bring good common sense and many laughs to this site. Take care friend!

S

Signorina

Oh no. Janet - THANK YOU for all that you've done and said for everyone here. You are truly a blessing to this board and you will be missed.

SuZir

Oh, sorry to hear this news. You will be missed Janet! I hope things settle quickly and you can be back!

muttmeister

So sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully, you'll find a way to be back soon. Take care of yourself. We'll miss you while you're gone.

trinityroyal

Janet, I am so very sorry. I will miss you terribly. Hope everything calms down soon, so that you can come back. Keeping you in my thoughts in the meantime.
Hugs and much love,
*Trinity

N

Nomad

Thank you for your hard and helpful work here. Hopefully you will find a way to come back relatively soon.

A reminder and warning for us all to do our best to keep our IDs as anonymous as possible!