Fashion advice

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yes, she does shower. However - honestly? She does it at night, just about the time I am getting ready for bed, and I am NOT up to the drama at that time. I've told husband to handle it - and that's how we will do it.

Yesterday she didn't wear them. She wore an old pair of my flannel boxers. They looked just as disgusting... I did not remember them being that short! She had rolled the waistband multiple times. They're PAJAMA SHORTS.

FINE. I give up on that one. husband can handle it. I cannot see how it is attractive to constantly be pulling your shorts out of your... ahem. And she does this a lot - because they're TOO DRATTED SMALL for her.

The reason it bugs me is because she just does NOT understand that she's advertising - and what the "product" is. I have tried to explain - husband has - grandparents - BFF, and H - all to no avail. I think maybe if I didn't care it would not bother me...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm horrified. Shari - the kids don't have to do this to their T-shirts. Just check out the Miley Cyrus rack at Wal-Mart. UGH!!!! Saw a whole rack of them in assorted colors, on Friday night.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Miley wears a fitting tank under hers tho!

I saw a girl a Wee's ballgame yesterday in a shirt with the arm holes cut much longer, so maybe it is a "thing". She had a wife beater on under it, tho, so nothing was hanging out.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Even if Miley does that, it still looks bad. I remember the guys in the 80s cutting out sleeves and sides, for mowing etc. It was never a fashion thing. Plus - layering in Midwest humidity - UGH!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, I agree, totally.

I have a couple of size Large tshirts that I have cut the sleeves off of. JUST the sleeves. On the seams. Since they are size L, obviously, it shows a little of the band of my bra.

I wear them to haul hay and am self conscious about them if I stop and get a drink at the gas station with a load of hay....ie - doing something appropriate for wearing such koi...

Regardless, c-difficult child's cut up tshirt disappeared.