Favorite Computer Game?

susiestar

Roll With It
We have discussed the amount of time our husband's and SO's spend on the computer playing games. Now it is our turn.

What are your two favorite computer games (online or not)? If there is a website please give us the addy so we can check them out!

I have been addicted to Sherlock by Everett Kaiser for a loooong time. Not sure where I found it but it is awesome! You use logic to figure out which item belongs where in a grid. Kaiser has a lot of other great games like Dinner with Moriarty and Honeycomb Hotel, but Sherlock remains my fave!! You can downoad a trial of any of the games, other than that you have to purchase, but prices are reasonable, in my opinion.

http://www.kaser.com/sherwin.html

I also LOVE online jigsaw puzzles. My favorite site is www.jigzone.com. They even have a puzzle of the day.

What are your favorites??

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Love Hidden Object or time management games at Big Fish or Shockwave (you can play for free or become a member). Slingo is a good website - totally free - Gamesville if you like Bingo (free but you can win money)

Marcie

Mattsmom277

I enjoy pogo games. Majong, popit, canasta, jin, word whomp, boggle, scrabble and on and on. The variations on solitaire are fun. I like that I can play against friends and family easily as well. The games there keep me occupied. if I check out other sites I might never come up for air HAHA. (I like the puzzle games too, including jigsaw puzzles)

susiestar

Roll With It
I forget about slingo!! I used to be addicted to it - my inlaws got us hooked! I even have an old handheld version - it has to be 10 years old, lol! Mahjong is also fun, and one I forget about.

nvts

Ok...I'll admit it...I LOVE Elf Bowling. I play it all year long. There are different versions that come out every year. My favorite was when they set up Mrs. Clause's bra between 2 trees and you had to fling the elves via the "sling" shot across a ravine.

That's about as immature as it gets. I'm hanging my head in shame and headed for the corner.

Beth

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Wish I had not remembered the Slingo.com website - its where I have been hanging out again most of the day :(

Marcie