Favorite Crock Pot recipes (?)

goldenguru

The soup thread got me thinking ... and hungry. It's fall here and it's time to dust off the crock pot. What's your favorite recipe?

Here's one of mine:

Crock Pot Chicken

Leftover chicken - shredded/cubed (about 1 - 2 #)
Leftover pasta (about 1/2 box)
1 lg can mushrooms - drained
1/2 t. dried spice (I like Italian blend or pesto blend)
2 cans creamed soup (can use cream of chicken, mushroom, celery)
1 c. sour cream.
salt and pepper to taste.

Mix soups and sour cream and spices. Add this to leftover chicken, pasta and mushrooms. Place in a greased crock pot (I spray with Pam). Cook on low until heated through and bubbly. Top with grated Parmesan cheese about 15 minutes before serving.

busywend

There was a thread about this just a few weeks ago. If you are looking for some ideas, you might want to look it up.

AllStressedOut

Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Ingredients:
2 1/2 lbs pork roast
1 14-oz bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
1 medium onion, chopped
8 hamburger buns or hard rolls
Directions:
Place the pork roast in the slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours or on High for 5 to 6 hours. Remove the pork roast from the stoneware, and pull the meat into shredded pieces. Pour out any liquid in the stoneware, and combine pork with the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker. Cook on High for 2 hours. Serve the barbecue pork on hamburger buns or hard rolls.

tinamarie1

I think I posted this on that other thread, but just in case. It doesn't sound good, but I love it! My friend calls this chicken a la king...
Frozen chicken breasts (the kind you buy in the bag at Sams or walmart)
Cream of Mushroom Soup (probably 3 cans)
salt and pepper
cooked rice

Just put the chicken breasts (frozen) into crock pot, dump soup over them and let simmer all day.
Serve over cooked rice.
it is yummmeeee! like chicken and gravy.