feeling down

crazymama30

Between difficult child and husband, my emotional energy is sapped. difficult child has good days and bad days in his adjustment to our recent move. Today is a rougher day. He has been begging to go the the store to spend his b-day money. We both agreed yesterday that I will take him to the store Wednesday. Now it has to be today. We got over that, and then he was mad cuz his cousin (who stays the night every other week) gets to take a bath and difficult child had to take a shower. Finally difficult child is in his room, cousin is in grandmas room, and all is quiet (for the moment).

husband's pain is worsening, we are waiting for the results of the latest MRI, and waiting for his medications for BiPolar (BP) to take affect, which they haven't. He is rude and short, and in great amounts of pain. It is hard to be understanding when someone acts as if they hate the ground you walk on!!

And I am STILL trying to get our old house cleaned up so we can sell it.

M

ML

I sure get that. You have a lot going on. I'm sorry that your husband is in pain and that he doesn't suffer in silence better lol (just kidding). I hope that they get to the bottom of his pain soon. In the meantime, don't forget to take care of yourself!

F

flutterbee

I feel your pain. It really takes a toll on you.

With me today even the animals seemed like they were being demanding. It was just like...OMG...even the animals are making demands on me! :grrr: :rofl:

You have a full plate. Do what you can when you can and no more.

(((hugs)))

LittleDudesMom

cm,

sounds like you have your hands full right now. You know, we took Christmas gifts into difficult child's school on Monday morning. His case manager (sho happens to be the Special Education director) called Monday afternoon to thank us since we just left it in her office. She was telling me about how busy she has been. We talked about how the "challenging students" get much more challenging this time of the year!

Top that off with the health and emotional issues your husband is going through, and no wonder your stressed and overwhelmed. I vote you lock the door tonight and take a good novel in a bubble bath!

Hope thinks settle and husband begins to do better.

Sharon

ck1

I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now. You definitely have your hands full!!! One thing that helps me in times like this is the thought that it can't be like this forever, it may get worse before it gets better, but it always gets better eventually...sending positive thoughts your way...

Steely

Just wanted to send you hugs and support. I can imagine how tough this all must be on with you - it is like having 2 difficult children!!! Sigh!

Hang in there, and keep strong - this too shall pass.
:warrior: