fellow LOST fans

gottaloveem

I would say Claire is dead. But do you think she died when her house blew up? I know that Sawyer carried her back to Bens house, but you know how this show works. If she didn't die then, when did she die?

The last two shows looks like they will be great. I have really enjoyed this season.

I came across lostpedia.com
If you love lost, go there and visit. It has lots of info on it.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think... I have no clue what I think!!! LOL
I need to spend some time on DARKUFO...

Lothlorien

I was checking out that site. Gosh there is a lot on there! Lots of theories, but lots of clues and things to remember that I had forgotten. Very cool site.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
ok, many are perplexed by Claire being in Jacob's cabin, I am really beginning to think that Jack is Jacob. Which is why Christian and Claire would be in his cabin. He knows the future, and Claire has been informed now, so she's fine with Kate taking Aaron to safety. Claire is supposedly not dead, but we will see.

I am still anxious to find out who adam and eve were from season 1 (the bodies they found in the caves, one was holding a black stone, the other an white stone), many have guessed it may be Penny and Des or Miles and Charolette. I hope they do offer some kind of closure on that one.

tinamarie1

husband has told me that they boat people that are on the island (the red head, the scientist and the other guy) are working on teleporation. Do yall agree with that?
And how do you think Locke and Ben will "move the island"...does that fit with- the telportation thing?
And in the previous episode did I hear Kate say that she was "doing something for Sawyer"? He doesn't fit into the Oceanic 6 right? So is he still on the island and she's doing stuff for him?
As confused as I am most of the time by this show, I am addicted to it like its crack.
What will I do when the last season ends?? buahhhhh

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
we will need to have regular HOLA session "Hooked on Lost Anonomous" :smug:

I can only wonder how the heck they're going to move the island, I am thinking it has something to do with teleportation, if people can teleport, perhaps the whole island can?

Mittelos labs (brochure in last episode teacher was trying to give Locke) is an anagram for LOST TIME.:tongue: