Fiber One yogurts!

Wiped Out

Staff member
The new Fiber One yogurts are down to 50 calories, no fat, and 5 grams of fiber. For those that follow-that means 0 ww points for one container! They had the info on the hungrygirl site!

The key lime yogurt is incredible! I feel like I am eating key lime pie without the crust!

LittleDudesMom

I am a fan of key-lime yogart. I actually just saw an ad for the "new" FO yogart this morning. Only problem is that you have to be careful - so many products have increased fiber these days - you need to make sure that you are getting plenty of water and not too much of one type of fiber!!

I will definately pick up some at the grocers this week - can you buy them independently or do you have to buy then in a pack like activia?

I was at BJ's a couple weeks ago and they carry the FO bread and the FO english muffins - tons of fiber (be careful)!!!!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
I've been eating the key lime ones for a few weeks, but was really happy about the lowered calories this week.

For people not used to a lot of fiber they definitely need to be careful. Luckily my body is used to tons of fiber and I drink lots of water!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Are there ANY yogurts that are sugar free???

My favorite yogurt - Yoplait thick and creamy is 28 grams of sugar and that is more in one sitting than I am allowed to have all day......:(

I AM A COUPONER.....THREE SHADOWS........

N

Nomad

Has anyone tried the 0% Fage Greek Yogurt? I get it plain, add a little cinnamon and a little splenda. It is yummy...90 calories, you get a lot. It has a lot of protein...little or no fat and I think it is low sugar. (Don't have any at the moment in the frig)

graceupongrace

Nomad,

The Greek yogurt is really good! Just plain, with fresh blueberries -- YUM! And blueberries are cheap right now. :D

It's also good with mixed dried berries (cranberries, cherries, etc.).