Fiber One yogurts!

Discussion in 'Healthful Living / Natural Treatments' started by Wiped Out, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

The new Fiber One yogurts are down to 50 calories, no fat, and 5 grams of fiber. For those that follow-that means 0 ww points for one container! They had the info on the hungrygirl site!

The key lime yogurt is incredible! I feel like I am eating key lime pie without the crust!
  2. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

I am a fan of key-lime yogart. I actually just saw an ad for the "new" FO yogart this morning. Only problem is that you have to be careful - so many products have increased fiber these days - you need to make sure that you are getting plenty of water and not too much of one type of fiber!!

I will definately pick up some at the grocers this week - can you buy them independently or do you have to buy then in a pack like activia?

I was at BJ's a couple weeks ago and they carry the FO bread and the FO english muffins - tons of fiber (be careful)!!!!

3. Wiped Out

I've been eating the key lime ones for a few weeks, but was really happy about the lowered calories this week.

For people not used to a lot of fiber they definitely need to be careful. Luckily my body is used to tons of fiber and I drink lots of water!
  4. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

I'll make an other attempt at converting y'all to couponing. Google the product and see if you can print off some coupons.
  5. Star*

Star* call 911

Are there ANY yogurts that are sugar free???

My favorite yogurt - Yoplait thick and creamy is 28 grams of sugar and that is more in one sitting than I am allowed to have all day......:(

6. Nomad

Nomad Guest

Has anyone tried the 0% Fage Greek Yogurt? I get it plain, add a little cinnamon and a little splenda. It is yummy...90 calories, you get a lot. It has a lot of protein...little or no fat and I think it is low sugar. (Don't have any at the moment in the frig)
  7. Star*

Star* call 911

I think I'll give that a swirl Nomad - I love yogurt.....
  8. Wiped Out

The Fiber 1 yogurt has 4 grams of sugar-not bad at all!
  9. Star*

Star* call 911

Do you say

10. ML

ML Guest

I tried them this week, AND I actually had a coupon. They are awesome.
  11. Wiped Out

ML-Glad you liked them!
  12. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

The Greek yogurt is really good! Just plain, with fresh blueberries -- YUM! And blueberries are cheap right now. :D

It's also good with mixed dried berries (cranberries, cherries, etc.).
  13. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Our secretary turned me on to Greek yogurt - I enjoy it with fruit or granola.