fighting the good fight again

ctmom05

I debated whether not to post, but since I'm amongst other tough warriers, I decided to after all .. .. ..

I'm currently undergoing treatment for my 5th occurence of non hodgkins lymphoma(96, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010). With the help of a terrific oncology team, I'm going to knock this down one more time!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Warrior, indeed! :warrior:

I'm so sorry it's come back to trouble you again :( I will keep you in my prayers and hope for another successful treatment that knocks the disease out FOR GOOD! Glad to know you have confidence in your oncology team -- that has to be very reassuring for you.

Many hugs of support!

Fran

Former desparate mom
You are an amazing woman and one of our ultimate warrior mom's. :tinfoilhatsmile:We are sending a :group-hug:. I will be waiting to hear whenever you feel up to sharing. You can bet I will be rattling those worry beads and sending positive thoughts your way.

by the way, I hope:tinfoilhatsmile:this little guy is a warrior of some sort.

Mattsmom277

Look at you, you tough cookie! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and I'm sending healing vibes times a gazillion. You can do this again!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
My heart sank when I read the title to your post. Chris, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this again. I know you will face this with the same courage and determination as you have in the past. I'm just so sorry that you have to.

Gentle and loving hugs to you,
Suz

Wiped Out

Staff member
Oh Chris,
I know you will beat this again. I've been praying daily for your good health and will continue to do so. Hugs.

katya02

Solace
Praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way, Chris. :grouphug: Keep us posted and know we're all with you in spirit as you tackle this once again.

M

ML

I know you will! You have all of us lifting you up in prayer and support to help. You are amazing.