Finally a day without aggression!!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Loving Abbey 2, May 17, 2008.

1. Loving Abbey 2

Loving Abbey 2 Not really a Newbie

Just had to let everyone know that after 5 straight days of aggression at home and at school or afterschool program--(drum roll please...) difficult child was not aggressive at all today!!!! I don't know why or how and right now I don't even care! I'm just so happy to have had this one day.

2. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

As someone who was spit on tonight and hit... going on endless nights, I think weeks???
    I am so glad for you! It gets so tiring, Even one day off feels like a miracle some days!
    I hope it lasts for whatever reason...

3. Andy

Andy Active Member

Awesome - here's hoping for many more days to follow.

4. Andy

Andy Active Member

P.S. maybe something in the air today? My difficult child spent 3.5 hours scapbooking with me today before getting fidgety. I got about 9 pages of easy child's book grad book done and difficult child got a book on the puppy done plus started a grad poster to direct people to easy child's open house!

5. Christy

Christy New Member

Great News!!!!!

6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Enjoy these days! I hope there are more to follow.

7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy! What a relief!
    And you, too, Adrianne. Quite the success story. Every min. and hr is a victory.

8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Michelle,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed a day with no aggression. I know how good it feels to get a break. I hope there are many more non aggressive days ahead!

9. 4sumrzn

4sumrzn New Member

That's wonderful! I hope there are many more to follow!