Finally feeling well...

KTMom91

It's been a bad month for me, between the flu, medication changes, aches, pains, my stepmother dying, a dear friend going off her medications and letting the paranoia out and becoming suicidal...plus Miss KT blowing up my phone with trivia, the messy house, dealing with the citation because Hubby hadn't had the truck smogged (since JUNE), paying bills, starting a class to renew my credential, picking up after the cats and the dog and the husband...

And finally...finally...I'm feeling good. Not just physically well, with nothing hurting too badly, but good. Happy. Content. Motivated.

Finally.

buddy

What a blessing to feel well. I hope the motivation keeps up. Some days I tell myself if I get on tiny thing done I know I will feel well adn it really works. even as simple as a phone call. we all have our tools I guess. You have been through so very much. It is likey to go up and down for a while in some respects, emotionally speaking that is...so be nice to yourself and enjoy this, you have earned it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
YAY!! I hope it lasts. After this weekend and then dealing with the bank and the lawyer this morning........I'm sort of wiped. I've declared today to be a relatively lazy day of crocheting and sitting around......

InsaneCdn

Lisa - "lazy" and "crocheting"... makes you sound like a little old lady from 100 years ago... not that I'm sayin' you're old, but... that mental picture thing... of those little old ladies who were NEVER still unless they were sound asleep. Default was... rocking chair with one of... baby (to free up mommy), knitting, crocheting, braiding straw for hats, and so on. And yes, they called it "being lazy" too... but man, those old dames could work circles around the rest of us - and we were at least 40 years younger!

SO... go ahead and enjoy that old-fashioned kind of "lazy" attack... and of course, you're getting your xmas gifts done at the same time...!