Finally getting around to posting an update.......

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Ilovemyson, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Ilovemyson

Ilovemyson Guest

sorry it has taken me so long to post an update. I have been so busy with school and only have about one month left.

Life is VERY hectic!!! Between school, Beaner and the very little time that I have to do anything, is driving me insane!

Beaner is doing much better. Cant really get into much discussion about it though due to previous issues.

We do need prayer of support to make it through this holiday season. Things are tight, like everyone else's is too.

2. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Saying prayers and sending hugs. Good to hear from you ILMS.

3. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Nice to hear from you girl!!! Glad Beaner is doing OK...

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Was about to PM you and see how school and all was going. Nice to hear from you. :D Glad Beaner is still doing well.

Keeping you in my prayers. Wow, only a month to go? I'm jealous. lol

Hugs

5. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Hang in there! Glad to hear your little guy is doing better -- hope that trend continues :) Good luck with the next step after school!

As for the holidays, it's not about the things and the money (or lack thereof) is it? Hold onto eachother and cherish this time together. You can still make it special.

6. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Glad you and Beaner are doing well. Congrats on school...with a month left you must be close to swamped. Sending many hugs and prayers for you both.