FINALLY! Got the ceremony info from sister in law#4

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Her mother may be bizarre, but sister in law#4 is proving to be very organized, thoughtful, and gracious. Bro may be a doofus, but this woman may very well prove to be his savior! :tongue:

I emailed her yesterday asking for the specifics on the wedding ceremony next month, since difficult child-bro still hasn't been able to get me the info. I was concerned because it's on Memorial Day weekend, and it's at the BEACH, which will be absolutely crazy with tourists, etc., parking will be horrific, and we'll be driving 45 minutes WITHOUT traffic. I figure we'll need to allow for at least 90 minutes to get there and park to be on the safe side. And I need to be sure I have our sitter lined up!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm thinking any future communication should be with her and bypass your brother.... hope all goes well with the wedding and how was "high tea"?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm thinking any future communication should be with her and bypass your brother.... hope all goes well with the wedding and how was "high tea"?

See my other thread below -- I posted an update yesterday :)

And yes, it is very much my bro that's the problem, and I think she's recognizing his limitations in this area... :p