Finally!!!

klmno

Thank you all. Of course now there's now way I can do weekly therapy with this therapist I just found. I'm hoping she can connect with someone closer to me though or maybe I can see her once a month and just take the time off work to get to her. I see her again next week and will discuss this with her. Maybe I can do less than weekly therapy since I won't have the stress and depression of being homeless and jobless on top of the difficult child issues.

And, by the way, if you recall I was annoyed a few weeks ago because someone had stolen a small item at one of my yard sales and of course, never said anything when I said something to every person walking thru at the time. That item was found- ten feet away from where it had been and on the floor. Clearly, someone had taken it but I guess dropped it either intentionally or unintentionally. But another person on another day coming thru for a yard sale saw it, picked it up, and handed it to me. This past week has truly made me believe again that there really is a HIgher POwer.

This job I am taking has all three professions I considered involved in it. Plus, I'll get to travel to some places I have never been that will surely bring many new experiences.