Finals Party for crazymama30!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Okay family.......You helped me thru my hellish finals weeks and the nursing entrance exam........Now, I think crazymamma can use the same sort of moral booster. She's got her finals this week and is taking her nursing entrance exam on friday. Same test, different state.

So I'm stringing up the xmas lights outside. I've mixed up a big batch of Everclear punch. I'm on vacation, so now can drink the everclear. lmao Pulling out the chaise lounges....:beach:

We need a big boombox........:singer:

Come on ladies, it's time to Party!
:guitarlove::hawaii_girl::morecrackers:

crazymama, you're gonna do just fine. Good luck on all your exams. And I'm gonna be sitting just to the right of you on friday while your taking the nursing entrance exam. I promise to joggle your elbow should you be tempted to click the back button. Plus friday the 13th has been my lucky day since I was a kid. So I'll be your good luck charm!!

So pull up a chair and relax while we help you forget all the stress.

Hugs

witzend

You guys ROCK! I'm so proud of you! I'll bring the bacon wrapped smoked jalepeno poppers! Who's bringing the Cuervo?

F

flutterbee

I'll bring Everclear, the music. ;) And low-fat caesar turkey wraps. (I've been craving them all day!)

Good luck, crazymama!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm bringing the donkey basketball team. Do we have a volunteer for cleanup?

Any difficult child's need a supervised punishment?

TerryJ2

Only if I can save it for garden fertilizer. (I've got almost 4 acres.)

Oh, and I'll bring chips and salsa.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Everclear??? I haven't had that since I was 14. (Oh, my...did I really just type that?) My gosh. I think I'd roll over and die.

Good luck on the finals!!!

Abbey

KTMom91

I'll bring an extra bottle of Cuervo...no such thing as too much tequila...and a batch of mother in law's homemade quesadillas! If I can convince her to make chili rellenos and chili verde, too...aw, heck, I'll just bring her along!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
WOOT! WOOT!

I think the last time I enjoyed a donkey basketball game was back in the late 70's. :rofl: But sounds like FUN!! I'm sure we can scrounge up some difficult child's who would be willing. lol

I decided I to cook up a delicious batch of pulled pork for sandwiches, complimented by easy child's mother in law's potato salad. (someday I'm gonna have that woman show me how she makes it)

We need plenty of food so we can last thru friday. :cutie_pie::cheers:

witzend

I'll bring an extra bottle of Cuervo...no such thing as too much tequila...and a batch of mother in law's homemade quesadillas! If I can convince her to make chili rellenos and chili verde, too...

KT, you and your mother in law are invited to all my parties!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Donkey basketball-it's been a long time-what fun!!

Crazymama-Best of luck on finals and the entrance exam!

crazymama30

wow, thanks so much guys. I have been just kinda checking the board lately and finally found this. I have my first final in about an hour, Anatomy and Physiology, and at 3pm I have my developmental psychiatric exam. I am really more worried about the nursing entrance exam.

I will take all the alcohol I can get as well as food, but not untill after 8pm tommorrow on west coast time, as that is when my nursing entrance test is done.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Don't worry about the nursing exam. You're gonna do great!! Just remember...........

DON'T HIT THE BACK BUTTON!!! :rofl:

Hugs

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather donkey basketball is when the players actually play basket ball while riding on the backs of donkeys. The most hillarious thing you'll ever see. And it was BIG back in the 70's......at least in the midwest.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH yeah????? Well since I am done with therapy - NO ONE will EVER Ride MY donkey again. (She's very special) lol

BRING ON THE DANCING LEMURS -

GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO the DJ - Thanks for rolling with a sista - thanks for letting a sista roll. Whoooooo. WHAT a party.

I'm wearing my Nancy Sinatra Boots - and riding my donkey with a tequila in one hand and a twinkie in the other - (sugar craving) oh and granny panties and a t shirt that says " I GOT THIS SHIRT AT www.conductdisorders.com" AND a lampshade - oh......a shiney thing, is that dip? What is everclear? Will it make cloudy things transparent?

GO MAMMA - IT"S YER PARTY
GO MAMMA -IT"S YER PARTY.....

I'm going to remember this party Adrianne!