First day of school - let's raise one to a easy child-year

JJJ

Everyone was nervous but this was the most easy child start of school we have ever had!

Tigger (who I had to physically drag to school previous years) told me "I'm not so much scared this year. Mostly I'm excited but just a little nervous!!!"

No one was able to eat much breakfast - it's only a half-day thankfully so I'm going to feed them a huge lunch.

I posted in Watercooler instead of General cause I'm determined that these 3 are going to be PCs!!!!!

Last edited:
M

ML

What a great morning report! I say we keep hope alive for as long as possible. It's a brand new year and anything is possible.

JJJ

Earlier this summer, Eeyore and Piglet cornered me and asked if it was okay if they told people we only had 3 kids. After discussing their reasons, we agreed that we could tell people who didn't know Kanga that we only have 3 kids. I was looking through Piglet's folder today. She filled out a 'getting to know you' worksheet for a teacher and answered all of the questions about our family with just 2 parents and 3 kids. While it is a bittersweet, I am proud that she has decided where the line is that guards her private information and is moving forward in her life without getting dragged down by her sister.