First neuropsychologist appointment. Made

4timmy

Ok, I did it! I got an appointment with the neuropsychologist that Wyntersgrace referred, (thanks sooooo much). I had to leave a message so I was worried that I wouldn't ever hear back, but she called today and I have a consult this Saturday.

I've created a history doctor on my difficult child and I've been keeping a diary so far this year. Is there anything else I should make sure I tell her or give to her? What should I expect?

She asked me who referred me to her, but didn't know if I should say. Let me know by PM if you want me to mention any names.

robinm1922

One day at a time
Hello,
I took my difficult child Friday last week. As far as what to expect, the doctor had me fill out a lot of background, asked a lot of questions and decided from there that he had enough to suggest more testing.
My doctor asked to have school test results faxed to him, by test results I mean the state tests like CTBS and any others your difficult child may have taken.

Now my difficult child is older so I don't know if that makes a difference. If you can get test results that may be helpful.
Best of luck!
Robin