Football Fans?

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Who are you rooting for this weekend? I'm a huge Green Bay Fan, so
:fan:<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 20'>GO PACKERS!! </span></span> :fan:
Peace

DammitJanet

Well I love Brett...so go Packers!

I would love to see Seattle go down today. Now the other games are so iffy. Well...we can all probably sleep through the Jacksonville/NE game. Unless someone makes some kind of huge mistake (which I would love to see) I figure NE will win that one. I wish Jacksonville would take it though.

I want the Giants to stomp Dallas into the dirt!

And Go Payton! I just love that boy.

Oh...by the way...I predict another Indy vs NE Super Bowl. I have been saying that for the last two months. Any takers?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Blasphemy!!!!

SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett is not even showing up today.....

JACKSONVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New England LOSS!!!!
I'm calling it!!!!

WOO-HOO

Fav-ruh is going down.

The only team I'd like to see blown out of the playoffs more than GB is NE. Brady is such a pretty boy.

Peyton is annoying but I like Indy.

Go Giants, again not because I like Eli. But Shockey is HOT.

Wiped Out

Staff member
GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fan:

I'm sitting here in my Brett Favre jersey ready to start watching!

Brett is NOT going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And....if not the PACK then go NEW ENGLAND and TOM BRADY!!!!!

jen3

Hi
We are getting ready for the Patriots game tonight. We are huge fans and are really excited. I love watching football and think Brett Favre is great but since we live in New England my first love is Tom Brady. Go Pats.

DammitJanet

My family is from Boston so I love the Red Sox...I used to love the Patriots but I am just so over them already...lol.

I love this Snow Bowl going on in Green Bay! One game down, 3 to go.

saving grace

Dare I say....

GO PATS!!!! I know I know, you think Tom Brady is Arrogant, he is a little I guess but they are still a darn good team

Plus being from Boston its a rule, I have to be a Pats fan

Grace

mstang67chic

Going Green
UGH! I would LOVE to see someone stomp the snot out of New England. They just get on my nerves.

We are rooting for the Colts all the way bay-bee!! husband and I are driving down to friend's house near Indy. The hubby is a season ticket holder so he and husband are going to the game (watch for them on tv. They will be the one's wearing blue and white *snicker*) while I stay at their house and visit with the wife and kiddos. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to see or hear the game somehow. Since we're basically in Indy, it will be blacked out. :grrr:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Way To Go PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a great game-loved the snow-loved Brett having an awesome game along with the rest of the Pack!!!!!!!!!!!! :fan:

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
:bravo: <span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 20'>WWWAAAAAHHHOOOOOO!! </span></span>:bravo:

Brett rocks!!! And way to go Ryan Grant for coming back from 2 big fumbles!!!!

Sorta lost my voice during that game!! Loved the snow....altho it's not snowing here! :laugh:

Now rooting for the Jags :fan:

Peace

BusynMember

Wow! Touched by all those who supported my GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! Brett is da bomb and Ryan Grant rocks!!!! Never dreamed we go this far. If this is as far as we get it's still been a great year--we are the youngest team in the league. I'm right now watching NY and Dallas, cheering for NY (for once) because I think they'd be easier for the Packers to beat--especially at Lambeau.
I loved watching Seattle try to play in the snow :wink: