Football....

Lothlorien

Gosh, I'm right in the middle of Giant and Eagles Country and things are just getting downright nasty (MOSTLY in a fun way, I guess). I'm not that into football, but I will probably watch this game.

NJ seems to be very unique since we have the Jets and Giants play in NJ and South Jersey gets into the Eagles. I don't think any other state has that issue....do they?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Yeah you guy's are unique! ;)

We had the battles over The 49er's and Oakland. It was really bad in the 70's and 80's. Not so much now seeing as the Niners kind of hoover! Once Oakland left for those few years down South, they kind of lost a lot of the respect they had. Now it is building back up, in the past 10 years.
Going to either teams games is crazy!!! Both are in very interesting parts of the cities. I used to live by Candlestick. Nice neighborhood.

M

ML

I used to live in S Cal when we had both the Rams and the Raiders. Then they all split and we had nothing. So that was why it was easy for me to become a Broncos fan. But I also grew up in NJ and can still hear my dad rooting for the Jets and the Giants. And of course everywhere I have lived they seem to hate the Cowboys lol.

Lothlorien

Too funny. I guess I'm actually more of a Giants fan, because I found myself rooting for the Gs...but glad you got your win. There's a lot of nana nana nana!s going on over on Facebook right now. Some of my friends are brutal with each other.

I think Manning is going to be in the doghouse for a while after that last pass!

Oh.. I'm sorry! My BFF is a Giants fan, and we have never spoken a harsh word to one another, until Friday. I was acting like a true Philly fan, and she was her normal polite self, now I feel bad.-Alyssa