For Sale

tiredmommy

One entitled tween girl, age 11. Does well in school, has friends and a whirlwind of activities in which she is committed. Comes with extra eye rolls and foot stomping. Horrible attitude at home. Cheap.

DDD

Believe it or not I "kinda" miss having a kid at home. Seems weird after fifty plus years of parenting (a heck of alot of it very stressful), on the other hand, I am not "on the ball" enough any more to nurture such a talented your girl. Darn it. Hugs DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Mine too... I'll do a twofer. You can have Raven and Onyxx, and I'll take Duckie.

on the other hand - nevermind. I wouldn't do that to you. I like you too much.

slsh

member since 1999
Sorry TM - countdown has begun for the day my entitled teen heads off to college. :rofl: Honestly - girls are a whole different ball of wax and .... mine may be the one who finally brings me to my knees. ;)

If it helps - :notalone:

SuZir

Hmmm...

My difficult child just left for his own home (will be back few more times this summer but only for few days at time), my easy child is going to camp, I'm bored and I have always wanted a girl. Can I rent her for few weeks? I have worrying absence of entitlement and eye-rolling going on in my home right now...

TerryJ2

TM, I'll do a trade for the school year. I'd love a kid who is into school and friends.
It's an entirely different ball game. ;)
Sounds like she's wearing you down, though.

KTMom91

Sorry...I just got my nest back. I don't miss the eye rolling, foot stomping, door slamming days at all.

Hugs. I know.