For Star

gcvmom

Here we go again!
OH look a shiney thing.....:tongue:

Oops, no, wait! That's a MIRROR! :D And that's ME! And wow is my hair looking dry and frazzled... time for my camel urine treatment... followed by a camel milk chaser (they can give it away, can't they?), and a bath with their lovely camel milk soap!

I'd walk a mile for a camel...

I've got so many humps on my body, I think I'll change my name to Sally.

Random Sally. Cousin to Random Deb. Who's just put on a huge addition to her corner. To make room for all the humps.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:rofl: Waaay past my eyes. I use a snorkel. A camel snorkel. They make them for zonkeys, too. But they're much harder to milk.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Actually, some nomadic cultures DO milk horse mares. I'd bet that trying this with a zebra would be a good way to get seperated from one's head.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey after I went to the ranch and watched them AI the Limousines? I wouldn't milk anything other than a joke....:tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well the cows weren't too happy either ......I'll tell ya that.

and there is little old me.....running up asking my 5 year old niece.....hey what's that James Bond looking canister with the dry ice for?

(slaps head) DUH....:sick:

Noooooo thank U.

trots to corner.......:ashamed:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Ummm...Star? I KNOW what that cannister is for! Not only that, the "devices" used to collect the ummmm...contents, are labelled with each contributor's "preferences" in terms of temperature, etc.

Only whoopie I know of where you wear a helmet and a flak-jacket, LoL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well when they were all yelling "Look out for the Meescht" I should have KNOWN they weren't telling me to stay out of the FOG....

Cows. Messy business. And when tails are a flicking? - Meescht is a good word for it. :sick: Crazy Swedish Ranchers.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I think I'm confused. I can't figure out what happened to the nice conversation about Zonkeys and how we wound up talking about ... um....milking animals.

Someone....please DO NOT explain it to me!!! :crazy2:

everywoman

All I did was send Star a picture of a Zonkey!! I thought I was doing a good thing. Didn't mean to send all my friends to the corner.....(she said with a mischievous grin!)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star and Stang...to corners. NOW. {I'll join you but we won't tell anyone else.)

I know I'm not a mod anymore, but I am making an executive decision. That's scary, eh?:D

Don't ever put me in charge.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Nuh-uhhhhh! It was NOT my fault! NOT! NOT! NOT! Somebody started talkin' 'bout spittin' camels, and all I says was here's this link to the camel dairy, and then next thing I know's that STAR person over there (the one in the CORNER) starts in about helmets and flak jackets and whoop-de-dooing and pretty soon Going North is piping up about milking animals, but not for milk I think, and now I'm just so tired. And confused. Hey, GET BACK IN YOUR CORNER STAR!!! And take yer dang zonkey with you!

I'll tell you whose fault it is... that EVERYWOMAN! Dad blasted trouble-makin' teacher! Don't let that erudite expression of hers fool you none, neither!

Star*

call 911........call 911
hmmmmmm that sounds pretty good.

WE SHALL BLAME......

THE TEACHER!!!!:tongue:
runs back to corner... (You are so clever GCV) ;)