For those of you with snow today...

witzend

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Oag9bcEbw"]YouTube- itsnowing.wmv[/ame]

(Extra points to the first one who can tell me who plays "Cowboy Curtis" at the end!)

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG....jheri curls.....that reminds me. Ever see that Eddie Murphy movie....Coming To America (I think). They guy that played Peter on ER was in it with some serious 80's jheri curl!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
(I am a secret Pee Wee fan. He makes me laugh. Disclaimer: I do not condone any alleged discretionary activities of Mr. Herman. I also do not play in snow or enjoy it's entrance each year.)

trinityroyal

The secret to playing in the snow is to make sure that you have proper* snow gear. Personally, my favored fashion statement for snow-playing is: snow pants (the kind that go shwop shwop shwop as you walk in them), a small parka (waist length, rather than the full-on parka), hot paws mittens, kamik snow masher boots, and a 10-bear hat! Not pretty, but BOY is it warm.

* proper = warm, waterproof, and designed so that you can move around

DammitJanet

Trinity...that is the proper attire...however...that is also the proper attire to make young and old have to utter the following words immediately upon getting all those clothes fastened up tight.

MOMMY..... I HAVE TO PEE!!!!!!!