For those who read in bed:

susiestar

Roll With It
For all of you who read in bed, here is a link to the Harry Potter book light - the sale is good today only.

Now don't dismiss this just because you are not collectors of all things HP. It is a Lightwedge book light and is AWESOME (in my opinion) for those who like to read in bed while your partner sleeps or for airline travel.

Here is the link: http://dealnews.com/Harry-Potter-LU...e-shipping/323895.html?ref=rss_dealnews_today

This is for sale today only at $7.99 with $0.01 shipping.

Lightwedge book lights normally sell for $24.95 (HP version) and $24.95/$34.95 (paperback/hardback regular version) from the manufacturer.

Other sites sell them for $29.99 for any size.

Not everyone likes them but I have LOVED mine and so have the people I gave them to for gifts.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I have a book light that clips to the cover of my Kindle e-book reader.

Yep...I own a Kindle and I'm proud of it.

Actually, I LOVE old books and of course, free books are a wonderful thing. There are millions out there. Amazon's e-books can be downloaded directly to the Kindle over something called "WhisperNet".

Other books from places like Gutenberg.com, etc., have to be downloaded to a easy child and then transferred over to the Kindle.

I live in a small mobile home and literally haven't got the room to store the masses of books I tend to accumulate. The Kindle holds up to 1500 books!

It's not cheap--I think current prices on the Kindle are around 260.00, but it is well worth it in my humble opinion, especially if you are a voracious reader like I am.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Great find Susie. Just wish I had the spare cash. All my kids would've wanted one. :)

As for husband.........he just has to go to bed before I do so he can read. Once I'm in the room those lights better go off period. lol