forgive me Father for I have

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
sinned.....in anger..... but I am not sorry.......but I know it was wrong......but I'd do it again.....:hellyes:

klmno

Is there a man duct-taped up with furniture, a telephone, and dirty laundry and unanswered letters thrown on top of him to cover him and hide him somewhere near you? Or did you pay someone to do it?

klmno

I've used the "hypothetically speaking" clause before..... and I'm still free and haven't heard a word about it...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh YEAH! This oughtta be GOOD.

Wait a minute... I'm gonna go get my popcorn. I'll be right back. Don't start without me!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Whatever it is, I forgive you and give you my full blessing.

You have been beyond good and patient. Good Karma and Positive JuJu are yours in Buckets.

Andy

Next clue please........

You can piece feed us this. Just tell us bits and pieces, we can fabricate a good story that may just keep the truth from discriminating you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sitting here patiently with my popcorn. Ok. Dear.......you just can't leave us hanging like this. Ya know........well.........You can tell us what you didn't do.........If you get my drift. ;)

Muewhaahaaahaaa So nice to know someone other than me likes to get even. :D lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Bare in mind this is coming from the woman who used to try to run over the teacher every day for 2 years who had abused Travis. Still do if I happen to spot him.:tongue:

Oh, and I haven't been picked up yet. :rofl:

Besides, I plan to claim insanity.:redface:

susiestar

Roll With It
Whatever you did, we will deny it.

Deny Everything.

Demand Proof.

Ask for a Lawyer.

Whatever it is, he DESERVES it and so much more. You COULD just PM the details to me, you know.

Anyway, proud of you, hope you have a great night!

K

Kjs

LOL. She really did it. Left everyone hanging. This is better than a soap opera.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Good thing I saved your envelope from your Christmas card. NOW I know where to send your complimentary copy of Adam&Eve......and the Watchtower.

Whatever you did? If you did it because you wanted to or enjoyed it for yourself? Good. - Living well is the best revenge - really really!

Daisy - pass the bowl....I need more butter, some Jr. Mints......and a coke.

-Snack run!!!!!!!!!!

donna723

Honey, if you need any pointers, just let me know! Over the years I got very, very good at it! So good, in fact, that some of the more 'unfortunate' things that happened to him, he thought were just a run of very VERY bad luck - he still doesn't know it was ME!!!

:bigsmile:

We're still waiting... Amaze, you know you have the power of the board with you!!! Whatever you did, not only did he deserve it 110%, BUT, it NEVER happened!!! (We'll NEVER tell...) WFEN

Star, did you say you have some junior mints? Pass them here!!!