Formats not working or unavailable-anyone else?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by hearts and roses, Jun 12, 2011.

1. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Hey, is anyone else having difficulty with changing the size and colors of your fonts in your posts? I don't even have the option. This morning I did and now I do not. Anyone else?

2. keista

keista New Member

What do you mean, Like this???????

3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

LOL keista

Mine looks different. I mean the set up of everything. I couldn't find the smilies for a while. The type is larger, not that I'm complaining because I can read it better. lol

I thought it was just me.

4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

You're a funny girl keista! Lololol

5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

There was a software update this morning... perhaps it took a while for all the changes to take effect.

6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

So do we have a spell check now? Has anybody tried it out yet?

7. keista

keista New Member

I don't see spell check. I have it in my browser anyway.

8. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

On my page, in the box where you type in your reply, the row of icons above the box has the spell check icon on the far right - the "ABC" and a check mark.

That whole part looks different than it did before.

9. keista

keista New Member

Interesting. I logged in through Internet Explorer and it was there. It's missing on Firefox.

10. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

OMW!!! SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!! How about gramatical placement of commas: semicolons'''' and correct verbs!!!???? I still only have about 10 smilies... I have a whole lot more things to smile about - but I'll take it!

THANK YOU BOARD GURUEEEEEEES.....(see taht) NOBt SPWET CORAQTALY ON PURKPOUSE. oH BOTHER WWW.ISPEL.COM - AND NAVIAGTE AWAYWAYAWAYA? NO THAMNK EWE