Forum Jump?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I have an appointment to get my eyes checked tomorrow :bloodshot: and it is probably very good timing........can anyone tell me where the old "forum jump" is?:picture:

That was the thingy at the lower right that let us scroll down and jump from forum to forum without taking the extra step and going to the forum list and finding it from there.

I could have sworn it was here yesterday... :geeky:

Suz

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, I know I've probably had too much cough syrup today, but I don't know what the Forum Jump thingy is. Is that the menu that's at the top where it says Forum, Main, Watercooler... ???

Lothlorien

You're right, it's missing. Cheryl has been tweaking the site since the changes. There's been some issues, as I'm sure you've experienced the 'server busy' screen. Hopefully, it'll be back soon.

mog

What about the avatars - I don't know how i got one but thought it was cool and have only seen them once then they disappeared too maybe I should get my eyes checked like Suz:laugh:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, Loth. It's nice to know I'm not hallucinating. :smug:

J- I'm talking about the menu that looked like a *bar* at the bottom right of the page. You would click on it and the rest of the forums would pop up and you could choose where to go next.

MOG, you can go with me tomorrow to the eye doctor. ;)

Suz

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Maybe I should go too, 'cuz you're obviously light years ahead of me in your navigation skills. I never saw the *bar* (hic).

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nah, I want YOUR vision if it means I see *bars* in unexpected places. Pass the cough syrup, please.....hic............

donna723

She's not hallucinating! In the old format there was a little drop-down menu bar in the lower right hand corner that you could use to get to another forum in just one step. It's gone now. With the new format you have to go to the top, click on "Forum", then you have to click on which one you want - two steps. It's no biggie but I kind of miss it - I used it all the time.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
drop-down menu bar

Thanka, Donna. That's exactly the *proper* description that I couldn't retrieve. :flowers:

on the other hand, we'll have a whole lot more fun at GCVMom's *bar.* I'll meet you there shortly. :wine:

Suz

busywend

It was here with the new upgrade, too. It has just been disabled for the moment due to the server issues. I know I was using the 'top' bar often to get to the top of the page so I asked when that disappeared as well.
I am sure we will be up and running at full speed soon.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hear cheese, or even dark chocolate, goes quite nicely with Port...

Party Animals -- that's what you all are!